Organisations hire Dominic Systems as their trusted CRM advisors on new and existing implementations. Together we design a CRM solution taking into consideration your Corporate Business Processes, Technology, Budgets and Change Management issues for implementation success.
Dominic utilises a CRM Success Methodology in order to keep a clear focus on successfully completing our projects. A key aspect of CRM Success is emphasis on User Adoption.
Changing technology is a large part of the game, but helping users change their daily behavior and begin using a new CRM system in a productive way can be one of the toughest ‘plays’ in the CRM game.
Each member of your team is unique with different behavioural styles and individualized learning styles. One user adoption plan may work for 25% of your users but what about the other 75%? At Dominic we adapt to work with all styles to building relationships and empower our clients.